Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Dear Diary, when I was a younger, my mother used to tell me stories about how America became a country. My parents were very big on the idea of Nationalism. My daddy said, "We fought to becomce one country, not 13." My name is Lucy Trescott and I was born in Boston, Mass. We just moved to Greenville, SC because my dad wanted to be a farmer. I have become good friends with a girl name Maybell Greene who grew up in a family full of Sectionalist. She said that the North was treating the South unfair by imposing the protective tariff and that the South was threatening to succed. She said that her parents were for that and thought that states should govern themselves. My parents, of course, thought that the you have to do what's best for the country. So diary, I have to go, but I leave you a Nationalist.

The country should really try hard to really hear every idea of every part of the country. Somebody is bound to get the short end of the stick one time, but you have to balance it. There should be a tax on imported goods, but American prices should be lower and the North should return the favor. That way your supporting your country and everybody's happy. You should also go see every state and see how you can better help it thrive. In turn the states should be more patient and believe in there country. Also every state should suggest ideas on how to help the country or themselves because you won't be heard, unless you speak. So you really just have to find a good balance.

2 comments:

Free PLR Articles said...

Hi...

You Have a nice blog? Pls.. take a look with my blog and I will show you how to monetize it.

Judjie

Mitchell Anderson said...

Good job abbey you followed directions
Mitchell Anderson